วันอาทิตย์ที่ 1 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2560

What is PageQQ by Clair



      



Hi, my name is Clare. I just wanted to quickly tell you about what page QQ is and I want to explain what it is and what you can get. So normally, we post Facebook or other social media sites. We post videos, pictures, our lifestyles etc, and they make money from this. They make it through our content that we post, by advertisement banners and ads that are on our page. But the profit that they make goes directly to Facebook, they remain with Facebook.
We get to post our stuff for the enjoyment of it but what if you can get those profits paid to you. We can change this. How? You are asking, how can you do that? Well, by posting your lifestyles, your contents firstly to page QQ. You then share it to Facebook, Twitter, any other social media that is available. And this in turn diverts traffic through page QQ, increases advertisement which then increases the profit. So but the difference is page QQ then takes the net profit that it makes through this and divides by its members, doesn’t keep it for itself, divides it between us. So we will get slice of the action, sounds good. It does, doesn’t it? But it doesn’t end there and I will do some more videos explaining a bit more because every time you introduce somebody, you will get a little bit back as well and every time somebody clicks, you get a little bit back. So there is a lot more to it but for starters this sounds pretty good, don’t you think?

It is worth joining, it is not worldwide yet, on the 15th of Jan, it goes worldwide. The minute it is based in Thailand, so a lot of the materials are in Thai which I don’t fluently speak at all. So once I get something, we will be the first UK lot. So jump on board quick. I will leave my link. Get on board, join, it’s a no brainer. But if you want any more information please feel free to just contact me, I will leave my details as well. Speak to you soon, bye.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น